Bridesmaid Dresses – Newcastle, NSW
Your Bride Tribe will look their absolute best with our list of the top reviewed bridesmaid dress designers and providers
137 King Street, Newcastle NSW 2300
If you’re looking for some gorgeous bridesmaid dresses to compliment your wedding dress and make your best girls look their best on your big day, then look no further than Atelier Rose.
Their range of evening gowns and accessories will ensure your bridal party find the perfect dresses to suit your wedding style. They also design bespoke wedding dresses so you might just find your dream dress while you’re there.
Belles and Beaux
464 Hunter St, Newcastle NSW 2300
Belles and Beaux are known as ‘The Bridal Specialists’ and that’s because they not only have beautiful wedding gowns, but also stock bridesmaid dresses.
In business since 1989, Belles and Beaux will help you find excellent options for your bridal party, exclusively stocking Sorella Vita in Newcastle. The team at Belles and Beaux have customers as their priority and will ensure a wonderful experience with their years of service.
Nova Chic Boutique
478 Hunter St, Newcastle NSW 2300
Whether you want all of your bridesmaids in the same style or to mix and match to find the perfect dress for all shapes and sizes, Nova Chic Boutique has a huge range of bridesmaid dresses to have your bridal party looking amazing on your wedding day.
They stock a good variety of designers and are constantly getting new arrivals in store to ensure there is a dress for everyone. With plenty of colours to choose from in each collection and sizes 6-24 available, you’re sure to find the perfect dress.
Stitches Alterations and Dress Making
23 Elizabeth Street, Mayfield, NSW, 2304
If you’re looking for a truly unique look for your bridal party or want to ensure your bridesmaid dresses look good on the various frames of your bridesmaids, then Gail from Stitches Alterations and Dress Making is your answer.
Gail has a background in the fashion industry and has been providing custom made bridesmaid dresses and wedding gowns for over 15 years. She also offers a “Rescue Service” to help you custom fit or make alterations to bridesmaid dresses you may have brought online.
158 Pacific Highway, Charlestown NSW 2290
The name says it all – Gorgeous Gowns has some gorgeous gowns for your favourite girls to wear on your wedding day. Choose from a wide range of styles to suit your bridesmaids.
We especially love the velvet emerald green Elle Zeitoune Corrine gown, ideal for a wedding with a lot of luxe elements. For a more relaxed and feminine gown, opt for the Milan gown from the same designer!
Keep an eye out for their seasonal sales to bag designer gowns at affordable rates!
48 The Boulevarde, Toronto NSW 2283
With bridesmaid dresses to suit every style, shape and budget, Shazzam is a great option for dressing your bridal party.
If you’re looking for a bridesmaid gown that is the same colour for all the girls but is versatile in terms of style, choose Eliza and Ethan’s Multi-Wrap Dress options available at Shazzam in a wide range of colours.
For other more conventional styles, they stock labels like Belsoie, Wendy Ann, Moir and Paco, all of which have a varied selection of classic bridesmaids’ dresses.
Mother Of The Bride Dresses
How to find cheap bridesmaid dresses that look amazing?
Whether it’s the bride paying for all the dresses of the bridal party or the bridesmaids are paying for dress themselves, cost is a common problem. No body wants to spend a fortune on a dress that, lets face it, they might only wear the one time.
There are a couple of ways to find cheaper bridesmaid dresses and still have your girls looks beautiful.
The first is to find bridesmaid dresses online. These are often low cost and you can even pick a couple of different styles in the same colour to suit the body shape of each bridesmaid. The other thing is that many dress designers offer alteration services to help you get the perfect fit for dresses you have bought.
Using a dress designer is of course an option in itself. You might be surprised to find that made-to-measure bridesmaid dresses are cheaper than you think. Keep costs down by choosing a design from their range instead of something custom and ask them about which materials might also help with keeping the dollars down.
Lastly is to look for sales at your favourite bridesmaid dress stores. Boutiques will often have seasonal sales to offload older styles and collections. They sometimes also have seconds which may have been used as dresses for customers to try on or have slight flaws in the manufacture of the dress. These can ensure for a cheap bridesmaid dress, even if you need a few alterations to get them perfect.
6 Tips For Buying Bridesmaid Dresses Online
It’s becoming increasingly popular to buy bridesmaid dresses online but what do you need to think about when doing this?
- Fit: buying bridesmaid dresses online poses a real risk when it comes to size. Are they going to it when they arrive?
- Quality: Most of us have ordered something online at one time or another only to find It doesn’t look like we hope when it arrives, doesn’t fit like it did on the model or is made of cheap fabric.
- Customer Service: There is nothing like the experience of trying on dresses with your best girls live in store. Bridesmaid boutiques and dress makers will really make sure your vision comes to life when it comes to the style and colour of your bridesmaid dresses.
- Style: Buying online means you are relying on the picture of the model to decide whether the style of the dress looks good and will suit all of your bridesmaid’s figures.
- Time: Shopping or bridesmaid dresses online often means that the keep the cost down they are coming from overseas and this can take time, so make sure you order them well ahead of the wedding or double-checking shipping times so you don’t get caught out.
- Shipping Costs: Don’t forget to factor in shipping costs on top of your dress costs as this could mean the difference between finding a cheap dress online and it costing the same as if you had brought it instore.
How To Find Plus Sized Bridesmaid Dresses To Flatter Everyone?
When it comes to bridal parties, it often happens that you end up with a group of girls that have a range of heights, shapes and sizes. After all, you are picking your best girls because you love them dearly, not because they all look amazing in a bridesmaid dress.
So how do you find a plus sized bridesmaid dress to flatter your more curvaceous friends that also looks just as good on those who look like a coat hanger and all the shapes in between?
- Choose a colour scheme and then let the girls wear different dress styles that all come in this colour
- Select the most flattering silhouette and neckline for all body shapes. An A-line gown with a V-neck is usually the most flattering on most body types.
- Consider a multi style wrap dress that can be worn in a variety of different ways so each of your bridesmaid can wear it the way that best suits her
- Think about your colour choice – darker colours are generally more slimming for everyone